The most advanced security available today.
Skoodat is powered by Force.com™, which means you gain all of the security benefits provided by salesforce.com. Therefore, the following information is adapted from the Salesforce.com Security Statement.
When you access our site using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered Users in your organization.
Skoodat provides each User in your organization with a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a User logs on. Skoodat issues a session "cookie" only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session "cookie" does not include either the username or password of the user. Skoodat does not use "cookies" to store other confidential user and session information, but instead implements more advanced security methods based on dynamic data and encoded session IDs.
In addition, Skoodat services are hosted by salesforce.com in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
Vulnerability Reporting Policy
Skoodat acknowledges the valuable role that independent security researchers play in Internet security. Keeping our customers' data secure is our number-one priority, and we encourage responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found in our site or application. Skoodat, in partnership with salesforce.com, is committed to working with the security community to verify and respond to any potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us. Additionally, Skoodat and salesforce.com pledge not to initiate legal action against security researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to the conditions below.
- Conduct all vulnerability testing against Trial or Developer Edition organizations (instances) of our online services to minimize the risk to our customers' data.
- Privately share details of the suspected vulnerability with Skoodat by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so the Skoodat security team may validate and reproduce the issue
Skoodat and salesforce.com do not permit the following types of security research:
- Causing, or attempting to cause, a Denial of Service (DoS) condition
- Accessing, or attempting to access, data or information that does not belong to you
- Destroying or corrupting, or attempting to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to you
To all security researchers who follow this Vulnerability Reporting Policy, the Skoodat security team commits to the following:
- To respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your report
- To provide an estimated time frame for addressing the vulnerability
- To notify the reporting individual when the vulnerability has been fixed
Skoodat and salesforce.com do not compensate people for reporting a security vulnerability, and any requests for such compensation will be considered a violation of the conditions above. In such an event, salesforce.com reserves all of its legal rights.